Quarry Gardens Lodge
The newest addition to our collection. This little gem is the epitome of romantic escapes. Rated 5* by VisitScotland, this cottage is nestled deep in the estate the intimate Quarry Gardens Lodge has its own driveway and adjoining secret garden. Complete with luxury furnishings, king size bed and a free-standing bath we've got romantic escapes in Scotland sorted.
Facts about the property
Name – Quarry Gardens Lodge
Location – Gordon Castle Estate, Fochabers, Moray IV32 7PQ
Capacity – Two adults
Parking – Yes
Suitable for pets – Yes
Suitable for children – No
Self-catering - Yes
Amenities - Gordon Castle Scotland luxury amenities
- Upstairs - One bedroom (king size bed), bathroom with cast iron bath and double sinks.
- Downstairs - the well-appointed sitting room has a wood-burning stove, TV, Bluetooth speaker, WIFI comfortable sofa and armchair.
- Dining room seats 2 and overlooks the garden through the large sash windows.
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob. Just off the kitchen, we have a very useful utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
- There is an additional shower room and downstairs toilet for your convenience.
- Secluded setting with wonderful walks around the estate and discounted entry to the wonderful walled garden and cafe (also on Gordon Castle Estate).
"Our weekend stay at Quarry Garden Lodge was a delight from start to finish. It provided everything we hoped for and more, with quality furnishings, comfortable furniture and a superb bathroom. The honeysuckled garden was completely private and silent save for the birdsong. Walks in the surrounding woodland was an added bonus and the walk along the Beech drive to the sublime walled garden is now a treasured memory. Do not hesitate to book this accommodation if you value style and silence."