Become a friend of the Walled Garden
Why should you become a friend of the Walled Garden?
This scheme gives you many benefits as follows:
• Free year-round entry into grounds, children's play and Walled Garden (maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per card)
• 5% off all purchases in the Shop
• 5% off in The Walled Garden Café (excl.events)
• Early Bird opportunities for advance tickets for events
• Free bottle of house wine in the Café to celebrate your birthday when you order at least two main courses during the week of your birthday.
All for just £25 per annum! To become a Friend of The Walled Garden, or to buy as a gift please click here.
Volunteer at the Walled Garden
We love to get our volunteers involved with as wide a range of jobs in the garden as possible. You can expect to do everything from weeding, seed sowing and planting out to harvesting, cutting, arranging and drying flowers and decorating the café and shop. We’re always happy to teach volunteers about what we are doing so no previous gardening experience is necessary. We take volunteers Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm and are very flexible as to when and how long you would want to work. We also offer a free friends of the Walled Garden membership, a bowl of soup for lunch and free garden produce depending on what is available to all our volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer in the garden, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Volunteer Week blog post for further information.